Read, study, meditate upon the Holy Scriptures. Make it a daily practice to learn from the words of the Living God! The Holy Scriptures are food to our spirit! Relish upon them day and night and get a glimpse of the experiences of the servants of the Lord in the Old and New Testament times for your own experience, protection, and growth! Did you read the Holy Scriptures today?
How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! - Ps.119:103
I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word. - Ps.119:107
Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.
Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments. - Ps.119:162-164
1. Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4. The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6. For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
"Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word." - Psalms 119:8
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalms 119:105
"How blessed and guiding it is to begin and end each day with the study and meditation upon the Holy Scriptures"